Initial Features

Coordinator
Dec 18, 2007 at 10:34 PM
Initial features discussion
Apr 8, 2008 at 10:29 AM
Hi to everybody,

I've just started using this toolkit, and I have a doubt. I would like to get some public information from the DNIe (that's is not supposed to be PIN protected) like the DNI number (aka NIF) and name and surname without typing the PIN I received when I got the DNIe. Is this possible?

Apr 15, 2008 at 9:42 AM
I'm interested in what Oscar posted too...any help would be appreciated!!

Shouldn't we switch to Spanish? :D
Coordinator
Apr 19, 2008 at 5:35 PM

oscarml wrote:
Hi to everybody,

I've just started using this toolkit, and I have a doubt. I would like to get some public information from the DNIe (that's is not supposed to be PIN protected) like the DNI number (aka NIF) and name and surname without typing the PIN I received when I got the DNIe. Is this possible?

This is not posible at the moment ... If you access to store information you need provide PIN to smart card
Apr 22, 2008 at 10:58 AM
Well, I know that some SmartCard Readers companies are able to do it at the moment. They use APDU commands in order to read some record where this info remains. The problem is to discover which records we must read.

If I discover something I'll let u know guys.

Mar 24, 2009 at 4:43 PM
Hola estoy trabajando con el Toolkit y ha llegado a mis manos un doc de word con una demo de un addin de word. Como puedo realizar esa demo en directo?, tengo que programar ese add-in? o esta desarrollado en el toolkit?, si es asi como he de implementarlo para que se cargue en Office?

Muchas gracias